Next Action Frog Next Action Frog

824 Deaths

Sounds like a win in my book. Haha

Frustrating for sure, but a pretty fun challenge of a game.

Sideways Sideways

Pretty Cool

It's a pretty cool concept. The character animation looked a bit funky but nothing big.

The main thing I wanted to mention is a bug where I just started skipping levels until the end.

So yeah that was interesting. It was doing it again right after the credits but I refreshed the page so Im not sure of the exact source.

Other than that it was cool! Keep it up!

Dragon Boy Dragon Boy

Needs a Save feature.

Alright. I really eanted to enjoy this. And I was enjoying it. It's fun, it's addictiong, and it reminds me of Diablo.

The skill points, items, and all that really makes for good gameplay.

But I accidentally hit the close button on the top corner. I started it up again and it was the beginning!

This needs a save feature.

I honestly want to get back into this but I would like a save feature please.

Thanks for making this!

Dadgame Dadgame

100% Completion

Amazing game. Truly.

How amazing? So great that I could not leave it be until I had 100%

Seriously. The campaign alone is wonderful.

The controls are great (z spamming haha) and there's a lot of flexibility of what you can do attacking wise.

Very clever with the boss fights. Where you would have to dodge Final Weapon X's missiles, then energy ball, and still have room to doge the eye beam.

The monkey battle was different because you couldnt simply attack him. You had to throw stuff.

And Im curious. Is there any way to defeat the Prez. Boss BEFORE you fight Final Weapon?

Weapon variety was great. Chain ball, light saber, FRCL. Oh and by the way. I find the Buster sound very useful to defeat a certain creator.

I like how you incorporated your other flashes into this. I actually had never watched WSW or Mecha Death, and I thank this game to make me want to.

Mecha Death was a crazy fight. Him and Phantom both almost killed me as I was reaching the final blows.

The extra challenges added so much more to an already fun game.

The tower made me very aware that it isnt just rise as much as you can, because the ninja can grab you and shoot you down really far.

Im glad it let you go back to Phantom after reaching him. I tried hard to beat those targets and I thought you had to do it every time.

And Boss Battle Hard. Wow.

All in all, a very fun game. Good controls. Great visuals. Lots of fun extras.

Never did I find it repetitive or boring. Not too short, and not too long.

The unlockables and medals add an extra desire to play.

I just got 100% completion, and I may still want to play. (To try out certain secret items.)

And with the games good dynamics come the cut scenes. They were very entertaining, and pretty well animated. My favorite is the part where he throws the car at the mall.

I suggest an option to watch cut scenes, because even though I love that scene so much, I dont want to have to destroy the train each time. Thanks.

Again, the animation. While it was good I found it to be not AS good as Dad's Home's animation. I can understand with everything else that was put into this, though.

Just letting you know what can be improved with...the next installment?

Your work is always worth the wait, and Id like you to keep it up! I appreciate it.

Oh. And great job making yourself so powerful.

Multitask Multitask

Haha!

That was fun! I had the ball completely balanced so I wasnt worrying about that. I even had no trouble with game 4! But when Game 4 came I didnt realize that my ball had ended up sliding off, and I mistook the arrow keys of 1 with the WASD of 3!

Really fun. Simple concept. Great game.

Advent Calendar 2008 Advent Calendar 2008

That's a really good idea!

Really! I want to check this every day!

Ive never seen it done before!

So yeah! Fun times!

-KevO

A new animation or game each day. That'll take a lot of time! Cant wait!

OctoFlash responds:

yeah thanks! it won't be a new animation a day since i don't have the time to do it. sometimes it will just be a picture or something but if i have time i'll animate something!

:the game: :the game:

So much!

Wow this game is full of detail and great characters.

Seriously. You managed to make it so it was interesting to make a guy jump off over. and over. and over.

Loved it. All of it. Cant wait for the sequel.

Zombie Pumpkin Drive-By Zombie Pumpkin Drive-By

Eh...

Nice concept but you need to work on the hit boxes or something. The gun was laggy and I couldnt even hit the floating ones. I shot right at them and nothing happened.

So yeah improve these things and this could have potential!